Friday, December 3, 2010

A Nice Wordpress Theme

~Michele

I’ve been looking around at Wordpress Themes and I found one that I like that is predominately gray. I like gray because images look really good on the neutral background. I’m thinking of finding my own web host so that I can better customize my blog and also have access to a wider range of themes. Of course I will likely go with a hosted Wordpress site for this. Anyway check out this screenshot and see what you think.

 

1-Homepage.__large_preview

 

I like the inky striations because I think it would work well with a blog that deals primarily with printing – it has sort of a thinkwithink inky appeal. It would be a great template to showcase some custom brochure printing or other interesting design work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment