Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Funny Pics of the Day

Here are a few funny pics sent to me that I thought I would share.

best-license-plate-ever

Here is another cute designer license plate (dvla). Look out for pirates on the road though, especially if you don’t have your sea legs yet! 

(my dvd duplicators plugs into my dashboard)

bushmatrix

Teenage Mutant Ninja Shoe Warrior. 

This one makes me wish that George Bush were still in Office. We’re experiencing a void of good material to poke fun at. Don’t you just want to see the Bush/Bruce Lee flick that could have been made? I guess it isn’t worth a greater economic downturn though.

A movie like that would have had the dvd duplicators smokin’

image from playdota.com

j5ko08

I knew that R2D2 design looked familiar! 

image from playdota.com



landing3

Here’s R2’s best friend Dyson

image from dysoncanada.ca


111944_funny-picturesss
image from inforextrade.com

Fake it ‘till you make it” gone big time.

(Someone should have done a background check)
 















image from baronbob.com



Make a deposit and please come again.

This sperm bank is just one of the latest products on a sperm bank type theme. Here are a couple of others too:















earrings by stitchpixie.com/














lamps by buerofuerform.de/

These lamps would make a very elegant addition to any sperm bank institution anywhere.


I hope you enjoy the pics! 
~ Michele

0 comments:

Post a Comment