Thursday, October 7, 2010

Eat Your Way Through One of the Best Cities in North America

San Francisco is a great city and I can't think of a better way to experience some of what it has to offer than by sampling the city through it's diversity of cuisine.

There are four different san francisco tours that you can experience while in San Francisco. There's a North Beach/Little Italy tour, a Chinatown tour, a Night food tour and a Custom tour option where you pick the kinds of restaurants that you would like to visit. Sampling some of the wonderful flavors that the city has to offer is a nice way to soak up some of the local sights and is a springboard for deciding on other attractions that you might like to see while you're in the city. In my opinion san francisco tours offers a wonderful way to see a cross section of Chinatown and is a "must do" for anyone visiting the city.



================================================================







Taking one of these tours is also a fun way to look for local pottery and crafts and to discover the fantastic selection of, teas, coffees, and chocolate that the city has to offer. Yum!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Chinese and Italian food so I'm going to be right on this tour the next time I visit San Francisco! The Chinatown there is absolutely fabulous but I think a walking/eating tour would be great fun. I have to be really careful what I eat though or I have to have an enema after. Some foods are just way too heavy. Steak is fantastic but seriously, don't eat too much of that sort of thing without eating adequate vegetables! It's just a fact of life (enemas do happen).

    ReplyDelete